Cardiovascular diagnostics to protect your health
The reality is simple: Cardiovascular disease is the No. 1 killer of Americans. In fact, just being American means you are at risk. But what is your true risk? Do you already have a disease process affecting your cardiovascular health without knowing it? Where do you go to find out?
Complete, leading-edge diagnostics from leaders in heart care
We have been area leaders in cardiology excellence since we first brought the specialty to the area 20 years ago. Today, our reputation is built on our commitment to providing the highest standard of cardiovascular care and comprehensive, state-of-the-art diagnostics. We are the only cardiology practice in Hagerstown with an onsite PET (positron emission tomography) scanner:
- PET scan – the new “gold standard” for cardiac imaging
- Echocardiography – cardiac ultrasound measures blood flow to and from the heart
- Holter and event monitoring
- SPECT nuclear stress testing using high-quality radioactive isotopes and stress agents
- Cardiac catheterization and angiography
- Peripheral vascular testing and angiography
- Blood testing
- Intravascular ultrasound with plaque analysis
- Carotid Doppler testing
- Ankle-brachial index testing
- Implantable loop recorder for syncope
The earlier you address a cardiovascular problem, the better your chances for a long, fulfilling life. At Hagerstown Heart, your testing is done all under one roof… in a comprehensive heart center designed for efficiency and top-quality care. For the knowledge – and diagnosis – your heart depends on, call us today.