Jeffrey D. Jones, M.D.
since - 1995
- College – University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Medical School – University of Maryland School of Medicine
Post Graduate Training:
- Internship-Internal Medicine Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C.
- Residency-Internal Medicine Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C.
- Fellowship-Cardiology University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- Fellowship-Cardiology Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C.
- Jr. Faculty – Department of Cardiology/Echocardiography/Nuclear Medicine Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases
- Board Certification in Nuclear Cardiology
- Dyslipidemia management
- Nuclear Cardiology, including PET and SPECT Imaging
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Medical Director of Cardiology at Meritus Medical Center
- Former Chief of Staff Meritus Medical Center
- Director of Nuclear Cardiology at Hagerstown Heart
- Fellow – American College of Cardiology