Payam Fallahi, M.D.
since - 2010
- College – Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Medical School – Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Post Graduate Training:
- Residency-Internal Medicine George Washington University , Wash., D.C.
- Fellowship-Cardiology George Washington University , Wash., D.C.
- Fellowship-Interventional Cardiology George Washington University , Wash., D.C.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases
- Board Certified in Nuclear Cardiology
- Board Certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Nuclear Cardiology, including PET and SPECT Imaging
- Carotid ultrasound
- Interventional Cardiology, including angioplasty and coronary stenting
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Fellow – American College of Cardiology
- Society for Cariovasular Angiography and Interventions